Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Death
It's the most hardest thing in life. However, we all have to deal with it. On 9/24/12 I got a call from my mom telling me that my step father is in the hospital, and they don't think he will live. This made me stone faced I didn't know what to say or do. So when she called again and said he is gone, I rushed over to her house to pick her up. We ended up at the hospital where I walked her in, and then we walked with him. We know that God has him now, and he is with him having a good ol time. Nevertheless, it is the hardest thing in life to deal with this thing called Death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry for your loss, bound to see him on the flip side :O)
ReplyDeleteMy condolences.
ReplyDeleteMy prayers go out to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the loss you recently suffered. Keep up the good work with your writing. Life constantly tries to down us, those who bounce back up consistently are bound for better days.
ReplyDeleteI understand the feeling as i lost my father last year in march and the pain is still deep.
ReplyDeleteThank you all!
ReplyDelete